Want to know how to make the BEST offer? Here are 5 tips!
In today’s sellers’ market, standing out as a buyer is critical. Multi-offer scenarios and bidding wars are the norm due to the low supply of houses for sale and high buyer demand. If you’re buying this fall, you’ll want every advantage, especially when you’ve found the home of your dreams.
Below are five things to keep in mind when it’s time to make an offer.
- Know Your Budget: Knowing what you can truly afford is crucial to your success as a homebuyer & allows you to act fast when you’ve found your dream home.
- Be Prepared To Move Fast: Due to the speed/pace of sales in today’s competitive housing market, working with your agent to find the perfect home & then submitting your BEST offer as soon as possible is crucial.
- A Real Estate Professional Can Lead You To Victory: Agents are experts in the local real estate market. The Christy Buck Team has 22+ years of experience. Our agents have insight into what has worked for other homebuyers in the area & what sellers are most likely looking for in an offer.
- Craft a Strong, Fair Offer: In the past, offering at or near the asking price was enough; that is not the case today. According to the latest Realtors Confidence Index from NAR, 50% of offers are above the list price.
- Understand the Seller’s Needs, but Resist Waiving Certain Contingencies: You need to keep both your best interest & the interest of the seller in mind when crafting an offer. This is when an agent from The Christy Buck Team is extra helpful. Such agent will help you decide which contingencies you could pull & which you do not want to give up.
The current competitive housing market makes it more critical than ever to submit a strong offer on a home. Using an agent from The Christy Buck Team can help your offer rise to the TOP! Call or text 832-264-8934 & let’s real estate!