It’s Fall Y’all! With all of the Fall Festivities approaching, finding your Dream Home can seem like a Halloween Horror Movie. However, fall can be a great time to sell your home, and buy a new one!
- Around the holidays, competition is low and there are more motivated sellers that are serious about finding a home!
- Buying before the end of the year will allow you to take advantage of homestead exemption which would save a big percentage on your taxes.
- After hurricane Harvey there are additional options for buyers and sellers, especially on the investment side.
- There are a lot of new loan products on the market. There will be minimum down payments. Our team can help you find a lender!
- Great weather conditions for moving and a wide selections of homes for sale.
- Fall is the right time to buy and sell because you can get settled in to a new home right before the holidays and entertain your guests in your new home!
- Current research also says that prices in homes are lower around Fall and you might be able to get your home for a very good price!
- During December, you also start to see home appliances on sale and bargains on home improvement items!