Looking for something to do with your friends or family before Christmas? Here’s a list of a few things in and around the area!
- Festival of Lights in Pearland– tons of light displays and family fun at Independence Park from 5-9pm this week!
- Friendswood Lights– light displays and park fun at Stevenson Park every evening this week!
- Santas Wonderland– located a little bit of a drive away, in College Station, they have TONS of fun winter activities, hayride and lights, plus the kiddos can see Santa! You do have to buy tickets and it’s recommended to get there early!
- Magical Winter Lights– Located in Baytown and open until January 2nd, this huge 20 acre raceway is FULL of light displays, rides, live entertainment, games and more!!
- Make Christmas Sugar Cookies and decorate them with your friends/family!
- Set up a movie night and drink some hot cocoa while watching your favorite Christmas movie, or go to the movie theater for a little date night/family night!
- Go ice skating at Discovery Green until January 30th!
- Zoo Lights– go visit the Houston Zoo to see all the animals plus their Christmas light displays!
We hope you all enjoy your holiday week and stay safe! Hopefully these fun ideas can be something you get to experience with your friends and family!