Looking for some fun things to do this weekend in the community? Here’s a list of a few good ideas for the next few days!
- Galveston Beach- Today it is supposed to be sunny and warm, so take your swimsuits and soak up some sun and fresh air! Saturday and Sunday may not be fun though with reports of some raining in specific areas!
- Pearland Market Days- Head on over to the VFW Hall off of Walnut this Sunday the 28th from 11am-5pm for some Spring shopping and craft show! Word on the street is there will be a ton of vendors, food and FREE pictures with the Easter bunny! Address: 4202 W Walnut St. Pearland TX
- Houston-Pearland Music & Arts Festival- Head on over Saturday the 27th or Sunday the 28th to Independence Park and enjoy fine arts, concerts, classic car show, motorcycle show and more!! If you go online you can buy tickets for $10 or $15 at the gate! Click here for more info. Address: 3449 Pearland Parkway, Pearland TX
- Hop til’ You Drop- Go to the Kemah Community Center this Saturday the 27th from 9am-4pm and have a fun day full of shopping! Address: 800 Harris Ave. Kemah TX
- Picnic on Masters Road- If you’re close to Manvel this weekend, join The Chuch on Masters Road for a easter egg event, lumberjack logging contests, free food, petting zoo. tug-of-war and more!! Date/Time: March 28 at 12:15pm Address: 6911 Masters Road Manvel, TX
Wanting to go view homes with one of our sales partners instead for a weekend of real estate? Not a problem! Call us today at 832-264-8934 and we can set up some private showings just for you!!