Did you know the Houston Zoo is back up and running after two months of being closed due to COVID? If you are looking for something to do this weekend, they have officially opened back up in June and have changed a few of their policies! See below for all the details:
- You MUST purchase tickets online and you will have to make a reservation as they are limiting the amount of people inside (no refunds or exchanges).
- Once you are at the zoo during your scheduled time you can stay until it closes so no worries about missing out!
- Guest will follow a modified, one way path through the zoo to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Some sit down restaurants are open at limited capacity.
- Food & beverages are available but you MUST use a credit card only.
- Employees will be wearing masks at all times and strongly suggest you to wear one as well!
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the zoo.