Not sure where to start on selling your home? Don’t fret! We have a few tips and suggestions for you to get started and as always, we are here to help guide you through the entire selling process!
- Research your market area– Your agent has extensive knowledge of the area but knowing a little bit about what homes in your area are going form, how much you paid originally for your home and how long homes stay on the market at different times of the year will help you decide on when and how you want to list your home!
- Call The Christy Buck Team– We have over 22 years of experience in real estate and work with clients just like you every day! We can give you a very clear idea of how the market is, what comparables are pulling for your area and get you on a good plan for listing your home! We also have a great social media presence that we use to market your home!
- Staging With Us– If you use The Christy Buck Team as your agent, we have a staging professional who will come to your house for a free consultation to help you see things you might not see that need ton be done to your house. This could be changing light bulbs out, putting out hand towels to re-arranging furniture that will make the room look more open! If your home will be vacant, we offer an accessory package that our stager will come do free of charge to you that will give your home just a little more personality since there will be nothing in it! Lastly, if repairs or updates are needing to be made, we have a list of vendors specifically to help you get your home in tip-top shape!!
- Declutter & Clean Your Home– This is always important because a cluttered house isn’t going to show well or attract buyers. They won’t be able to envision themselves in your home with stuff stacked all over the place! Take a couple of days to go through your things in your home: toss what you don’t need, pack up what can go in storage and arrange the rest to look organized! Then, either deep clean your home yourself or hire a cleaning service to come out and really get the place looking sparkling clean!
- Professional Photography– Using us as your agent guarantees you will have a professional photographer come take photos of your home! They go out and shoot quickly, edit your photos and have them back to us by the next business day! You will definitely want high quality resolution images for your home or buyers could overlook your property (which we never want)! You get once chance as a buyer is swiping through listings to make a good impression and we want our photos to reflect how gorgeous your home is!