Fall tends to be one of the busiest season for you to buy a new home or sell your current one! It is starting to get closer to the end of the year and there are many reasons why now is a perfect time to get your home sold and start looking for a new one! Here are few reasons why this beautiful time of the year is a great opportunity to sell and buy!
- Around the holidays, competition is low and there are more motivated buyers out looking which means these are buyers are more serious about finding a home!
- Buying before the end of the year will allow you to take advantage of homestead exemption which would save a big percentage on your taxes.
- After hurricane Harvey there are additional options for buyers and sellers, especially on the investment side.
- There are a lot of new loan products on the market. There will be minimum down payments. Our team can help you find a lender!
- Great weather conditions for moving and a wide selections of homes for sale.
- Fall is the right time to buy and sell because you can get settled in to a new home right before the holidays and entertain your guests in your new home!
- Current research also says that prices in homes are lower around Fall and you might be able to get your home for a very good price!
- During December, you also start to see home appliances on sale and bargains on home improvement items!
Our teams top notch marketing strategies will help get your home recognized and sold quicker!
If you were affected in Hurricane Harvey and you need assistance please reach out to the Christy Buck Team!