Summer is here which means swimming and outdoor fun more than ever! The Christy Buck Team wants to provide a few tips on how to make sure you practice pool safety, especially with younger children around!
- Even though this seems obvious, never leave a child unattended in OR near the water
- Teach your children how to swim- i.e swim lessons, ISR, etc
- Teach children to stay away from drains
- Look into fencing for your pool if you haven’t already or if anything, a cover for when you don’t swim
- Set up pool alarms; they have in pool and door alarms to alert you
- Know how to perform CPR
- Keep flotation devices nearby