Spring will be here before you know it (March 20th to be exact). So why not put together a game plan now on how to tackle all of your spring cleaning so it’s not overwhelming! Here are a few tips and tricks for your spring cleaning this year!
- Doormats need some love too, make sure to hose off and wipe down outdoor ones and vacuum and shake out the ones in your home! There may be more trapped dirt than you think!
- Don’t forget your walls and windows need attention too! Use a damp towel to wipe down your walls that actually do collect dust!! Then, move on to your windows and rinse with soap and water to make sure they stay clear and free of dirt!
- Make sure if it’s time to replace all air filters in your home! These catch those small irritating particles that can cause your allergies to be even worse!
- It may take a little time but it’s always a good idea to clear out your fridge, dump out what you don’t need and then clean the interior with soap and water to keep bacteria from staying in your fridge!
- Go through your closet and allow yourself plenty of time! Have you worn that item at all in the last year? If not, give it away!! You can donate to local charities or give to family members!
- Got kitchen stink you just can’t get rid of? Try running a couple of lemon rind slivers through your garbage disposal and then rinse it with some cold water to keep it fresh!
- Microwave need a good scrub? Fill a large microwave-safe bowl with 1 cup of water and several tablespoons of vinegar inside the microwave. Turn the appliance on high for several minutes or until the solution boils and the window is steamy, once it cools you can remove it and wipe inside and outside with a sponge.
- Kitchen cabinets actually get dirtier than you think, take a warm wash cloth with some water and dawn soap and wipe them gently to get the dirt off!
- Bathrooms need love? Use lysol wipes and get to town! Then use a little toilet bowl cleaner and scrubbing bubbles for the shower/tub!
Hopefully some of these tricks and tips will help you as you gear up for some cleaning! We know everyone always feels better about their home after a good deep-cleaning! Do you plan on cleaning and then putting your house up for sale? Give us a call, we know plenty of vendors who can help you and we can also represent you so your house can be sold quickly for top dollar! Call us or email us @ 832-264-8934 or firstname.lastname@example.org!