Looking for some simple snack ideas to spice up your Superbowl Party? Here are some quick, easy and tasty recipes that your friends and family will love while watching the Falcons vs Patriots in a couple weeks!!!
Patriots Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent dough
- 12 oz. andouille sausage, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 egg, lightly beaten with 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Cajun spice mix
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line half a sheet pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Cut each triangle of crescent roll dough into 3 smaller triangles. Place sausage on wide end of crescent dough triangle and roll until fully wrapped, exposing the cut ends.
- Place on sheet pan and brush lightly with egg wash. Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Dijon, Cajun spice mix and parsley. Serve warm with Cajun dipping sauce.
- 1 lb. frozen tater tots, defrosted
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 2 tbsp. chives
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425º. Place a wire rack inside a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Place a metal rack inside a large baking pan. On a skewer, pierce one end of a strip of bacon. Pierce and place a tater top on top of the bacon, then pierce the same strip bacon again (to top the tater tot) to form a weave. Repeat with two to three more tater tots, depending on the size of your skewers. Repeat to finish the rest of the bacon and tater tots. Place on wire rack and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until bacon is cooked through.
- Sprinkle cheese over the cooked skewers and bake until the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes more. Garnish with chives and serve with ranch dressing, for dipping.