Here are a few more tasty Superbowl Party treats. Make sure to check out our other blogs to see the other easy and fun party snack ideas! There is even a delicious dessert recipe! Hope everyone has a good weekend watching the game with friends and family!
- 2 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 large egg, beaten with 1 tbsp water
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 c. marinara
- 1/4 lb. mozzarella, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350º. Prepare breading station with 3 large bowls: In one bowl, whisk together breadcrumbs, garlic powder, paprika, and Parmesan; in another bowl egg; and in the last bowl flour.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat each piece of chicken in flour and shake off excess, then dip into egg, and lastly, coat in breadcrumb mixture. Repeat steps for remaining chicken and set aside on a plate.
- In a deep cast-iron skillet, warm 1″ oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish in a single layer. Add a small spoonful of marinara over chicken and top with a cube of mozzarella.
- Bake until chicken is warmed through and cheese is melty, 3 to 5 minutes. Garnish with basil and serve immediately.
- 2 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp. dried minced onion
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Coarse salt
- 1 package puff pastry, thawed
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package hot dogs
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 2 tbsp. baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make the Everything Bagel Seasoning:Combine all seasonings into a small bowl, stirring until well blended. Set aside.
- Make the Bagel Hot Dogs: Slice the puff pastry into 1″ strips lengthwise. Spread cream cheese along each strip, then roll around a hot dog, covering it from end to end. Set aside.
- Microwave water until it starts to steam a little, about 1 minute. Pour into a large bowl, stirring in baking soda until dissolved. Dip each hot dog into the baking soda-water mixture, then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Liberally sprinkle each hot dog with Everything Bagel seasoning. Bake until the pastry has puffed up and turned a light golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1/4 c. marinara
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. mini pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. On a floured work surface, roll out crescent rolls into one large rectangle, pinching together seams.
- Spoon marinara all over Crescent rectangle, then scatter with mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Starting from the bottom, tightly roll up the rectangle like a cinnamon roll, then slice into four rolls. Transfer to a glass baking dish and bake until puffed and golden, 15 to 20 minute
- 16 oz. brick-style cream cheese (full fat)
- 2/3 c. store-bought or homemade caramel sauce, for garnish
- 1/3 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. toffee pieces (like Heath English O’ Brickle Toffee Bits)
- Gingersnaps, apple slices, or graham crackers, for serving
- With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese in a large bowl until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add caramel, brown sugar, and cinnamon and beat on high speed until combined. Fold in toffee pieces (reserve a few bits for garnish).
- Cover dip tightly and store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Drizzle with caramel and serve with gingersnap cookies, apple slices, or graham crackers.