Looking for some simple snack ideas to spice up your Superbowl Party? Here are some quick, easy and tasty recipes that your friends and family will love while watching the Falcons vs Patriots in a couple weeks!!!
Patriots Pepperoni Football Recipe
- 2 8- oz. blocks cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- 2 c. mini pepperoni
- 1 slice mozzarella, cut into thin strips
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mozzarella, parsley, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper flakes. Season with salt.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture to your serving platter and form cream cheese mixture into a football shape. Smooth top and stud with mini pepperoni. Top with mozzarella laces and serve with crackers.
Total Time: 0:10 EASY Serves: 10 Servings
Falcon Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Recipe
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c. shredded pepperjack
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 10 jalapenos
- 5 slices bacon, halved
1. Mix cream cheese, pepperjack, and garlic.
2. Halve and spoon out seeds of jalapenos. Fill with cheese mixture and wrap each with a halved slice of bacon.
3. Bake at 400 degrees F until bacon is crispy, about 25 minutes.