We took it upon ourselves to help you compile a list of date night ideas to take your significant other on! Valentine’s Day is next Wednesday and if you’re like most of us, you haven’t planned a thing.
- Spa Day- Local spa’s in the area usually have specials going on for Valentine’s Day! You could grab your sweetheart and take him/her for a night of relaxation. Hired Hands in Pearland has a couples massage with champagne and strawberries for this next week (Feb 10-18). Josephine’s Day Spa in Pearland has a couple spa packages you can buy for gifts as well that range from $130-$290.
- Movie Night- You can put together a list of movies for you and your significant other to watch at home and do a movie marathon, or you could go out to a movie!
List of Movies for Movie Marathon:
- My Bloody Valentine (horror)
- I Hate Valentine’s Day (romance/comedy)
- Valentine’s Day (romance/comedy)
- Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown (kids)
Movies Out in Theater:
- Forever My Girl (romance)
- Fifty Shades Free (romance)
- Peter Rabbit (kids)
- The Greatest Showman (musical/drama)
- 12 Strong (action)
- Den of Thieves (action)
3. Game Night- Take a couple board games, lay them out of the floor or table and make it a fun night full of games! Monopoly, Chutes & Ladders, Battleship, Connect 4, Clue, and more! And if you do not have any games, your local stores should have some games you can grab!
4. Brewery Date Night- Go to your local brewery for craft beers and nice night out on the town! Vallenson’s & Bakfish are both great breweries in Pearland!
5. Dinner Cruise- Go to http://www.boardwalkfantasea.com/ to make reservations or find a local charter and you could take your significant other to a night out on the water and great cuisine.
Hopefully these tips helped and you can find something amazing to treat your significant other to! Happy Early Valentine’s Day from the Christy Buck Team!