We took it upon ourselves to help you compile a list of date night ideas to take your significant other on! Valentine’s Day is THIS FRIDAY and if you’re like most of us, you haven’t planned a thing.
- Spa Day– Local spa’s in the area usually have specials going on for Valentine’s Day! You could grab your sweetheart and take him/her for a night of relaxation. Hired Hands in Pearland has a couples massage with aromatherapy, steamy towels, salt stones and a lemongrass foot treatment that lasts 75 min for $180!
- Movie Night– You can put together a list of movies for you and your significant other to watch at home and do a movie marathon, or you could go out to a movie!
List of Movies for Movie Marathon:
- I Hate Valentine’s Day (romance/comedy)
- Valentine’s Day (romance/comedy)
- My Bloody Valentine (horror)
- Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown (kids)
Movies Out in Theater:
- The Photograph (romance/drama)
- Downhill (comedy)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (kids)
- Little Women (drama)
3. Game Night– Take a couple board games, lay them out of the floor or table and make it a fun night full of games! Monopoly, Chutes & Ladders, Battleship, Connect 4, Clue, and more! And if you do not have any games, your local stores should have some games you can grab!
4. Brewery Date Night– Go to your local brewery for craft beers and nice night out on the town! Vallenson’s & Bakfish are both great breweries in Pearland! Bakfish is hosting a Murder Mystery Dinner and has limited availability left. Click here to see if you can reserve a spot!
5. Bergamos Retreat in Friendswood is offering a night out with dinner, dancing & live music at the Bergamos Bistro starting at $39.99 a person! Click here to look at reservations still available!
Hopefully these tips helped and you can find something amazing to treat your significant other to! Happy Early Valentine’s Day from the Christy Buck Team!