Have you wondered with everything going on right now if you should or shouldn’t put your home on the market? Well, here are a few reasons why you should still consider!
- Interest Rates are lower right now so buyers are actually still browsing and viewing homes whether that’s online or in person.
- We are offering video tours to clients who want to see homes and many other agents are doing the same, so buyers don’t even have to leave to view your home!
- Buyers have MORE time than ever to look for a home and are online almost all day per recent studies. Tons of people will be looking at homes in their free time, ready now to buy! Even if they aren’t ready just yet, they will have the time to obsess over their favorite homes and when its safer, will flood in to see the homes on the market!
- You can still protect your home by making sure to keep your lights on and hand sanitizer out for people when they walk in, as well as disinfecting when people leave. Our agents on our team who may show your property and many other agents are also taking extra precautions to ensure promotion of health & safety!
- Spring is one of the busiest seasons for real estate because most people want to move out and into a home before Summer starts!
- You can take time now to paint your house a neutral color or do the last bit of spring cleaning and then get in touch with us so we can get you listed. All those things you “never have the time for” including attempting to sell your home, can happen NOW! We’d love to help guide you through this!
- The Real Estate Market in Houston is still going strong with offer being put in on listings and buyers looking at homes!